Interview questions for Adobephotoshop
1. What is Adobe Photoshop?
It is software developed by Adobe to create and edit images and logos. By adobe photoshop adjustment and modification can be done.
2. How you can re-size the image in Photoshop?
To resize the image in Photoshop you have to go into menu bar, under menu bar you will find an option “Image Size”. On clicking that option, it will open a dialog box, by which you can adjust the size of the image.
3. What is a Gradient in Adobe Photoshop?
Gradients are a great way to introduce eye-catching and flashy graphics in your pages.
4. What are the Photoshop’s work areas?
The Photoshop’s work area includes Application Bar, Option Bar, Panel Dock and Tools panel.
5. Can you use bamboo tablet in Photoshop?
Yes, you can use bamboo tablet in Photoshop. After installing the bamboo tablet software, open the software. Once done, the next step is to configure the four hotkeys of Bamboo tablet with the help of the software available in tablet. Create a new document and open the Photoshop, you can now have Photoshop with a bamboo tablet.
6. How can you reduce noise in an image?
Reduce noise option is helpful to reduce the color and luminance effect in the image. To reduce the noise in an image, you have to go in a menu bar, select a filter menu, and in that you will see an option for NOISE. Again, clicking on it, it will show other option including reducing noise.
7. How to create an artistic border?
To create an artistic border, you must select an image. After that, add a layer mask in a layer pallet then select filter-> brush strokes-> sprayed strokes.
8. Explain a Smart object in Photoshop?
The smart object is a special layer in photoshop. It keeps the source content of an image with its original configuration. It can be referred to as consist of pixel-based or vector-based content. It mainly works on the concept of multiple copies of a single object. If one copy is updated, then all the copies will get updated. It provides a lot of flexibility as in layer style and an adjustment layer, changes can be done on a single copy without affecting all the copies.
9. Explain the process to select the exact color to match?
The eyedropper tool has been used for this process to match the exact color as a foreground color. Please select the foreground color square, choose anyone from the brush tool, clone stamp tool, and paint bucket tool to cover the selected area. The area can be selected with the help of Alt+ and click from where you want and hold down with the mouse button to the area. This is the common Photoshop Interview Questions asked in a photoshop interview.
10. Explain the Work area in Photoshop?
The work area helps you in looking into available features and uses and makes you comfortable easily. The work area in photoshop consist of below:
• Application Bar: It consists of Menu Bar with other controls like zoom in and out.
• Menu Bar: It consists of most of the features and commands.
• Options Bar: In this, there are many options to use selected tools.
• Tool Box: It is used for editing or manipulating the selected images for work.
• Document Window: It will tell on which image the work is going on or the current image.
• Panel: It will show the panels to modify the images like layering, adjustment etc.
11. Explain the Rectangular Marquee tool and Red-eye tool?
The Rectangular Marquee tool is used when there is a need to draw a selection in a square or rectangle shape. It is also referred to as a photoshop selection tool, which draws the shape selection based on simple geometric shapes.
The red-eye tool is used to remove the redness in the eyes. Click on the red area of an eye, with the help of this red-eye tool, and make a correction. If it doesn’t match with pupil size or found too light or dark, then undo the change and change the size accordingly. When the adjustments seem fine for you, do the changes with a red-eye tool to remove a red area of an eye
12. How to Unlock Background?
– Click on image.
– Select Gray Scale mode.
– Revert to Layer and double click.
– Alternatively, revert to image and select RGB color.
– Double click.
13. Explain the path in photoshop?
A path can be defined as the collection of lines and areas, and these can be disconnected as well that describe the image. The path cannot be itself drawn; once it is specified, it can be stroked or filled. It can be referred to as the collection of curves and line segments arranged on the page
14. What is a Gaussian blur?
Gaussian blur is a tool that blurs the edges of the image to make it more real and adaptive to the surrounding. Often it is believed that Gaussian blur can only blurs the image, but if it is used cleverly it will not blurs the image but enhance the appearance.
15. What is a heal tool?
– Healing tools are used to correct imperfections.
– The corrections are made for troubled skin, sensor dust etc.
– Painting with sampled pixels is used for healing images.
– Healing matches the relevant shades and textures in seamless manner.
– Spot healing brush tool is used for fixing small imperfections.
– By dabbing on the area, fixing the imperfections can be done
16. What are swatches palettes?
Photoshop provides two palettes for selecting color, a) Swatch Palettes b) Color Palettes. Some specific colors can be used without remembering the numeric color values. Also, colors can be extracted from an available image. Default swatches and custom swatches are also an additional option for the users.
leave your comment