Interview questions for Electrician Engineer
Electricians are the people you call when you have an electrical problem or want to install an electrical system. Hiring for one can be tricky since, apart from theoretical knowledge, you need people who respect safety precautions, work well in teams and possess an analytical mind.
Requirements will vary depending on whether you’re hiring for an apprentice, a journeyman electrician or a master electrician. Apprentices should be motivated and able to follow instructions to the letter. With other candidates, ask questions to determine the level of their technical expertise and ability to solve problems.
1. What are the benefits of ITIL?
Some of the major benefits of ITIL are listed below:
• Aligns the business and IT
• Offers the best practices for service management
• Defines the roles of every task precisely
• Offers reliable and useful services
• Delivers better customer experience
• Enhances service delivery success
• Improves utilization of resources by lowering costs
• Comprehensive visibility of IT costs and assets
• Increases ability to manage business risk and service disruption or failure
• Supports constant business change for a stable service environment
2. What are the features of ITIL?
Below are some important features of ITIL:
1. Based on a single language/terminology
2. Service desk capabilities
3. Knowledge-centered support
4. Delivers consistent quality
5. Data integration capabilities
6. Strong process automation capabilities
7. Deployment flexibility
3. What are the important stages of ITIL?
This is one of the commonly asked ITIL interview questions.
The important stages of ITIL are:
• Service strategy – Service strategy allows users to understand the benefits of using market drive approaches to ensure that routine tasks are performed efficiently.
• Service design – This stage ensures that the agreed service is delivered when, where, and at the defined cost.
• Service Transitions – The goal of the service transition process is to create and implement IT services and ensure coordination between services and Service Management processes.
• Service Operations – This stage of ITIL focuses on meeting end-user expectations while balancing costs and uncovering any potential issues.
• Continuous Service Improvement – Ensures that IT services can recover and continue after a service incident. Helps perform simplified business analysis to prioritize business recovery.
4. Working Principle Of Rotary Kiln Under High Temperature?
The rotary kiln in the application area, the numbers to be most cement industry. The whole process of cement production line summarized as ‘two ground a burn,’ with ‘a burning,’ is made by grinding good raw material, in the high temperature of kiln under the action of the process of burning become clinker. The equipment is also widely used in metallurgical, chemical, building, refractory material, environmental protection, and other industries.
The rotary kiln under high temperature overloaded alternating slow operation, and its annex equipment maintenance and thermal rail system related to the level of control of the rotary kiln working safety and efficiency. Therefore, rotary kiln cement produces the host, commonly known as the cement factory ‘heart’.Rotary kiln cement industry forged in the main equipment burn the cement clinker. The stand or fall of sealing device directly affects the thermal rail system and run the rotary kiln capital. Strengthen rotary kiln daily maintenance data analysis of the pack; be helpful for equipment management work.
Cement kiln is used for making of cement clinker and there are dry and wet methods to make cement. Metallurgy chemical kiln is used in metallurgy industry and ironworks for lean iron ore, chromium ore and ferronickel ore calcimine. Rotary kiln is used for calcimine of high aluminum vandal ochre in refractory material industry; for calcimine of calotte and aluminum hydroxide in aluminum manufacturer; for claiming of chrome sand ore and chrome powder ore in chemical plant.Lime kiln is used for baking active lime and dolomite in the steel factory and ferroalloy factory.
Rotary kiln is the main equipment for calcining cement clinker and it can be used widely for cement industry ,metallurgy industry ,chemical industry , etc.Which can be divided into cement kiln ,metallurgy chemical kiln and lime kiln according to different materials.
6. What Is The Difference Between Fuse And Circuit Breaker?
A fuse has a wire that melts with the heat of a short circuit or high current and interrupts the circuit. Once melted, you have to replace it.
A circuit breaker interrupts the current without melting ( a pair of metal sheets with different thermal expansion coefficient, for example) and can be reset.
7. What Services Do You Provide?
We provide the following:
o Residential electrical work, central heating, cooling and air filtration
o Convenient, secure online self-scheduling for all your electrical needs
o Extended hours of operation: 7am -7pm
o Discounted member rates on labor and services
o A Home Electrical Safety Survey of all electrical systems for members.
8. What Is The Electrician?
The Electrician is a home electrical service created by The Electrician Service Co. Inc. serving homeowners, in Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
9. What Does “14-2” Mean?
This is used to describe the size and quantity of conductors in a cable. The first number specifies the gauge. The second the number of current carrying conductors in the wire – but remember there’s usually an extra ground wire. “14-2” means 14 gauge, two insulated current carrying wires, plus bare ground.
2 wire usually has a black, white and bare ground wire. Sometimes the white is red instead for 220V circuits without neutral. In the latter case, the sheath is usually red too.
3 wire usually has a black, red, white and bare ground wire. Usually carrying 220V with neutral.
10. Mention 7 steps involved in continuous service improvement.
The seven steps involved in continuous service improvement are:
• Find the focus to improve
• Know what to measure
• Collect the necessary data
• Data processing
• Analyze both information and data
• Proper use of information.
• Implement the necessary improvements
11. What are the layers of service management measures?
The service management measures layers are:
• Progress – You are responsible for managing the progress of existing service operations
• Compliance -Mainly refers to compliance with market standards and industry trend process
• Effectiveness – this measure helps to maintain the effectiveness of the services
• Efficiency – Helps with workflow efficiency and service maintenance
12. How are ICT and BCP related?
BCP is a systematic process to predict, prevent, and manage ICT, and includes –
• IT disaster recovery planning
• Wider IT resilience planning
• Elements of IT infrastructure, and services related to (voice) telephonic and data communications.