Interview questions for Lead generation
1. What Is The Value Of Outsourcing Lead Generation?
There are many benefits to outsourced lead generation and it ultimately begins with cost. It’s the cost related to salaries and benefits in addition to burden and expense associated with recruiting, hiring and training. Managerial time should also be taken into account, as should the ramp-up time it will take to build, train and maintain an inside team (that will likely have high turnover). Just as you’re an expert at what you do, B2B lead generation companies are experts at what they do. They follow the best practices based on proven results to produce the highest possible ROI for the time spent on prospecting.
2. What Is Cold Calling?
Cold calling is making unsolicited phone calls, without any info about the potential prospects, in order to sell products or services.
3. What Is Solutions Selling?
Solutions selling is all about problem solving. It’s a sales methodology that aims to help salespeople truly engage with the customer, educate them on how their problem can be solved and lastly worry about what they can sell them. The point is to move beyond just selling and help the salesperson become more like a trusted advisor.
4. What Is A Warm Call?
A warm call is a call with a potential prospect that is usually preceded with some form of prior contact – whether a referral, website inquiry or prior email that delivered relevant & valuable info. In other words, they have been “warmed up” and are much more likely to favorably received your call.
5. Please Explain What Are Good Telephone Etiquettes?
When attending a client or customer on phone some basic telephone etiquettes should be followed.
Following are telephone etiquettes that should be followed by a tele caller :
- Be quick in answering the phone.
- Always make sure that the customer is greeted well.
- When putting a line on hold take permission prior to it from the customer on the other end.
- When transferring a call make sure you do it the right way and make it polite.
- At the end of a call make sure that the customer is satisfied and does not have any query or doubt in mind.
6. Tell Me How Will We Get Leads?
- This usually comes from some mix of content marketing, paid advertising, sponsorships and even affiliate programs.
- This is, essentially, what most beginners think of as lead generation – the campaigns you run to engage potential buyers with your company.
- This, like all these topics really, is a much bigger topic than a simple section of a blog post. But here are a few things to get you started
7. What Is “inbound” Lead Qualification?
Commonly called Market Response Reps, they qualify marketing leads coming inbound through the website or 800 number. The sources of these leads are either marketing programs, search engine marketing, or organic word-of-mouth.
8. Explain Some Of The Effective Listening Strategies That Would Be Helpful In The Telemarketing Industry?
For survival in the telemarketing industry it is extremely essential that one possesses or acquires the ability to effectively listen and comprehend.
Some of the effective listening strategies are as follows:
- Understanding yourself
- Being yourself
- Never losing the personal touch
- Your attitude
- Be willing to listen
- Setting personal goals
- Being motivated
- Listening actively
- Paying attention
- Asking questions
- Sending appropriate feedback.
9. What Is Solutions Selling?
Solutions selling is all approximately problem solving. It’s a sales methodology that goals to help salespeople truly have interaction with the consumer, train them on how their hassle may be solved and lastly worry approximately what they can sell them. The point is to transport past just promoting and help the shop clerk become greater like a trusted consultant.
10. What Is Telemarketing?
- Telemarketing is a calling campaign to find out new leads or income opportunities for a enterprise over the telephone.
- Sales Management Tutorial Business Development
11. What Is A Warm Call?
A warm call is a call with a capability prospect this is generally preceded with a few shape of prior touch – whether or not a referral, website inquiry or prior email that added relevant & treasured data. In different words, they were “warmed up” and are much more likely to favorably acquired your call.
Unwanted marketing is a crime by the law but one can opt out of it by filing a petition or a request in court. Only some firms are exempted from this law. To avoid unwanted marketing one can file a request in the court to be in the list of numbers which are not to be called by telemarketing firms. I personally think that one should not barge into somebody’s private space causing any form of inconvenience to the end user. Telemarketing should be handled more responsibly to avoid such situations and maintain standards of marketing and not degrade them.
12. Please Explain What Are Good Telephone Etiqueties?
- When attending a customer or consumer on phone a few primary phone etiquettes have to be accompanied.
- Following are smartphone etiquettes that should be followed through a tele caller
13. Tell us how can a call be made successful?
- Following tips can help in make a call successful :
Make sure the first impression of the call is good as it is very important for the rest of the call.
2. Be professional yet courteous.
3. It is very important to be a dedicated to a call, the opposite can be sensed very easily on a call.
4. Clear the objective of the call before you make one.At times it is important not to sell over the phone instead connect with the customer and make the deal in the business place.