• Expertise in Jira Administration with at least 5 years of experience working with Atlassian products.
• 7+ years of IT experience, including system administrator experience.
• Expertise in migration of data from any other Change management to Jira.
• Knowledge of the HTTP protocol and webservice usage (RPC, REST, SOAP); including Jira REST API.
• Good understanding of release management.
• Keep understanding of SDLC concepts.
• Deep system administration knowledge (Linux and windows)• Experience in performing Atlassian installations, upgrades and migrations.
• Integration experience on JIRA and confluence with plugins and development.
• Knowledge of core Java, SQL (databases).
• Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
• Integration with LDAP for authentication.
Work closely with stakeholders to successfully compete IT infrastructure projects.- Create complex JIRA workflows, project workflows, filed configurations, screen schemes, permission schemes, notification schemes and issue type schemes.- Manage user permissions.- Should Install and setup Jira software in any licensed server.- Could be able to use Jira at its best, bulk upload of issues, uploading Test-cases using plugins.- Maintaining the complete Jira instance in an efficient way so that it can be able to integrate with other tools in Atlassian.- Implementing, testing and maintenance of Jira Groovy scripting.- Groovy scripting for project customization of Jira integration with other systems. – In-depth knowledge working with and managing Git (Bitbucket, GitHub).- Experience in implementing and administering source repository services such as GitHub Enterprise Working knowledge of Artifact repository services such as Artifactory.- Fast learner who easily masters technical systems and processes.- Understands organizational and business functions and makes sound decisions.- Process and project oriented.- Problem solver.- Excellent communicator who can work with and influence all functions and levels.- Self-motivated and a driven achiever.- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment. (1.) To work upon the new requests raised by the client and develop those features.
(2.) To actively participate in project planning meetings, status reviews
(4.) To document assigned work in all stages of the project and assure timely communication to all impacted areas.
(5.) To independently develop code and plans to meet product or process requirements as per agreed use cases and timelines
(6.) To resolveordebug moderately complex issues identified through code testing; and resolve customer technical issues to overcome the limitations within the product
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria