Supervises day-to day operations and staff of MS sites. 80% of time should be spent in managing duties, no more than 20% in operating production equipment. Develops, implements and reviews related procedures. Invoices accounts and interacts with customer; assists in maintaining acceptable profit levels and ensures that customer expectations are met. High degree of customer interface. Responsible for 7-12 employees or $50 – 80K in services revenue per month at a single site.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Routinely demonstrates and creates a helpful and positive work culture.
- Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers and outside vendors.
- Conducts themselves at all times as the public image of the company in accordance with RICOH’s code of ethics.
- Effective implementation of RICOH Service Excellence. Effective implementation and management of RICOH Service Excellence.
- Achieves shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials and supplies.
- Manages total production labor percentages by achieving percentage of production worker labor and quality control labor established by the company.
- Meets quality and deadline standards by the effective use of job scheduling practices.
- Handles formal contact with the customer on a daily basis in MS and as needed in BDS/LDS.
- Provides training on work flow and machine operations when necessary.
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift by assisting in the achievement of goals in Audit and Deadline compliance.
- Increases employee retention by achieving turnover and average tenure goals.
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports accountable for quality and efficiency of their work.
- Improves quality of operations and improves consistency by implementing company performance and operation procedures.
- Ensures that location is properly staffed by matching employee skills and equipment with production demands.
- Facilities resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in and invoicing by interacting and communicating with sales department.
- Motivates employees and recognizes their accomplishments in a timely manner.
- Clearly communicates job expectations/consequences of employees by training, cross-training, coaching, counseling, directing, evaluating the work of subordinates to increase their work output and work quality.
- Completes site reports and other paperwork as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- High school or GED is required.
- 3+ years experience in a related field is required.
- Experience in delivering classroom and/or informal training sessions are required.
- Experience in operation of the most advanced machines, performing complex jobs, is required.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer — Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.