Senior Quality Manager
India | Full-time (FT) | Technology
Shift Timings – General Shift| Management Level – Senior Manager | Travel Requirements – NA
Specialism – Six Sigma Black Belt, Process Excellence, Quality, BFSI
Senior Quality Manager Responsibilities
• Execute large-scale transformation projects with complex process structures across domains.
• Understand complex processes, analyse, plan and implement process improvement needs.
• Identify opportunities for improvement in processes.
• Develops metrics that provide data for process management and indicators for future improvement opportunities through various methodologies.
• Measures performance against process requirements, aligning improvement projects to close performance shortfalls
• Oversees the development of quality service delivery for assuring high quality services that meet customer needs
• Develops, implements, and leads key process improvement efforts and influences cross-functional efforts
• To develop and implement a metric based process to review performance across all processes
• Provides coaching and mentoring to ensure effective completion of improvement projects and promote quality culture.
• To conduct action workouts and permeate the knowledge of lean tools in the organization.
• Execute and lead key projects delivering tangible results for the business, also aligning team members on key organizational priorities
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria