APIGEE Onsite Technical Architect;
Role Description: Apigee Technical Lead/ Architect would need to have at least 5 years of experience in Integration space. For this role, you must be a Hands-on Apigee API Expert.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Define API platform architecture with knowledge of vendors (APIGEE, CA, Mashery etc) and capabilities in API space
- Apigee platform (API product) skills and experience in maintaining & handling Apigee software components like Edge Router, Message Processor, Cassandra & Zookeeper
- Hands on development in Apigee Platform with deep implementation exposure to policies like Service Callouts, Extensions, Mediation, Security implementations using OAuth, Key based
- Assist project leadership in designing the approach for API-led integration and API Management projects, including selection of technologies, setting technical directions, estimating/planning and directing developers
- Hands on integration architecture experience in multi-tier, web based systems
- Minimum of 2 years of development experience using WSDL/SOAP/XML and REST/JSON or equivalent
- Good experience in N/W architecture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum 8 years of experience working in java/.net service oriented architecture (SOA), API Management and or micro services development
- Minimum 3 years of experience with APIGEE management suite on perm.
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing API management solutions working with product/application teams and contribute to the development of the APIs.
- Experience in APIGEE installation/configuration/automation.
- Experience using API Developer Portal to expose and browse the APIs.
- Experience in implementing solutions using scalable and reusable architectural patterns.
- Experience working in Agile, sprint based development environment.