SAP HANA Functional Consultant (MPS /PPDS)
Location:-Ann Arbor, Michigan
Duration:- 12 Months
Visa:- NO OPT/CPT/H1T
- Must have minimum 4-5 project experience as PPDS Solution Architect and worked on global implementation, have experience in Discrete and High tech industry
- Must have 10+ Years of SAP implementation experience in various SAP supply Chain solutions like R/3, ECC, S/4 HANA
- Should have Minimum one implementation or support project experience in S/4 HANA PPDS
- Lead business requirement discussion with customer to Implement S/4HANA solution for production planning and scheduling business processes.
- Design and implement complex supply chain solutions as per Industry best practices.
- Provide strong technical understanding of the product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full platform and how it may be configured to meet a customer?s business needs
- Experience in configuring Integration model and CIF setup
- Strong knowledge in setting up various kind of planning processes ( Make to Stock, ETO, CTO) and integration with other planning solution i.e. IBP, APO & third party planning solutions
- Have experience in implementing Model mix planning, block planning etc.
- Worked on MRP Live and new planning scheduling board
Travel: International and Domestic travel as per the project Demand.