This position is located in the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), Information Resource Center (IRMC).
- As a Program Coordinator you will: Plan, develop, organize, direct, and coordinate the information collection clearance activities of the department.
- Implement the requirement of the Paperwork Reduction Act. Recommend policy, conduct studies, and coordinate other projects relating to information management activities.
- Prepare and submit to Congressional committee and to OMB reports relating to information collection program activities of Department agencies whenever requested.
- Serve as a principal PRA liaison to USDA for long-range planning on administrative management matters.
- Research and identify complex program issues or problems impacting information collection, IT Investments, Programs and Projects in USDA components.
- Develop documents that typically address procedures and policies pertinent to the service areas of PRA and information collection clearance activities of the Department.