• Collaborate with business stakeholders, Enterprise Architects, application development, and cross functional teams to translate business requirements into technical solutions and system designs.
• Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
• Work closely with cross functional application teams to develop POCs and the solution.
• Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, scalability, extendibility, optimization, and sustainability.
• Build and improve software architecture based on the requirements and design elements.
• Analyze and improve stability, scalability and the performance of products.
• Provide leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and best practices, including technical guidance/development mentorship.
• Partner with Enterprise application development teams across all aspects of technology projects.
• Design and develop common components, services and frameworks to be used by Application Development Teams.
• Owner of solution vision and strategy.
• Responsible for Production Support team
• Lead analysis, architecture, design, and development of Enterprise solutions including Cloud solutions.
• 10 years of experience in Enterprise application architecting and application integration development, including SDLC and Object-oriented programming
• 10 years of .NET Development (WCF, WPF, MVC, C#) experience
• 4 years architecting and implementing Cloud technologies and services in AWS/Azure DevOps
• 10 years of Web Service and API Design (SOAP, REST) experience
• 7 years of database modeling and design
• 6 years of DevOps CI/CD implementation experience
• 5 years of automated testing experience
• Full-stack application development experience.
• Database modeling and implementation
• 10 years of hands-on issue troubleshooting and resolution experience
• 10 Experience leading and managing Production Support and development teams, including communicating onsite requirements to offshore team to plan, coordinate, and execute work
• MS SQL Server, Oracle Database, and PostgreSQL experience.
• Cloud application development/migration experience in AWS/Azure DevOps
• Windows Forms applications implementation
• Entity Framework and ADO.Net
• Development implementation using Agile Scrum methodology
• Implementation experience with SOA, Messaging Platforms, and Enterprise Service bus.
• Experience with design patterns like MVC, MVVM and/or MVPVM, and test-driven methodology.
• Experience with multi-tier system development
• Test automation with Robot framework and Selenium
• Must be a team player
• Proficiency on asynchronous programming, Generics, Threading etc.
• Object-oriented programming
• Azure DevOps or similar product for setting up CI/CD platform is a plus
• Message Queue Frameworks such as MSMQ, IBM MQ, RabbitMQ etc.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Experience in Third-Party UI Controls like DevExpress or Telerik
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria