Application Packaging & Virtualization Engineer to manage a critical project for one of our new client. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in administration and migration.
High-Level Description of Functional Area
- Application Packaging engineer to create the leverageable Tier 1 and Tier 2 application packages & virtualized applications for the desktop Client environment. (Windows 7 & 10 & Server 2016).
- Role Overview: Application Packaging Engineers
- Experience in Microsoft’s MSI , APP-V technology
- Experience with AdminStudio tool
- Experience in Application Virtualization technologies using APPV 5.0 and above
- Experience in VM User Environment / User Profiling | UM Packaging
- Good knowledge of XenApp & Citrix packaging
- Good knowledge of Win7, Win10, Server 2008/2016 environments
- Good knowledge of Microsoft’s SCCM 2012/16 technology
- Good Knowledge in supporting Citrix and VDI environment
Working knowledge of:
- VB scripting or Windows Scripting Host.
- Active Directory and Group Policy.
Non-technical Skills and Experiences
- Shares relevant or useful information in a timely manner
- Fosters exemplary cooperation and collaboration within and between teams
- Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
- Somebody who has at least 2+, 4+, 6+ years of work experience in SCCM administration and troubleshooting
- Flexible in supporting any shifts.
- Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college