Application Packaging & Virtualization Engineer to manage a critical project for one of our new client. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in administration and migration.
Description of Functional Area
- Application Packaging engineer to create the leverageable Tier 1 and Tier 2 application packages & virtualized applications for the desktop Client environment. (Windows 7 & 10 & Server 2016).
- Role Overview: Application Packaging Engineers
- Experience in Microsoft’s MSI , APP-V technology
- Experience with AdminStudio tool
- Experience in Application Virtualization technologies using APPV 5.0 and above
- Experience in VM User Environment / User Profiling | UM Packaging
- Good knowledge of XenApp & Citrix packaging
- Good knowledge of Win7, Win10, Server 2008/2016 environments
- Good knowledge of Microsoft’s SCCM 2012/16 technology
- Good Knowledge in supporting Citrix and VDI environment
- Knowledge in SCCM/APPV Management console distribution testing
- Good Knowledge in VMWare
- Knowledge of VBscript & PowerShell
- Knowledge of XML
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skill sets
- Provide delivery methodology and package of release utilizing approved tool set.
- Experience in creating configuration technical documentation for each application package
- Previous Investment Banking application technology experience a value addition
Working knowledge of:
- VB scripting or Windows Scripting Host.
- Visual Basic 6.0.
- Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Non-technical Skills and Experiences
- Shares relevant or useful information in a timely manner
- Fosters exemplary cooperation and collaboration within and between teams
- Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately