PeopleScout is renowned leader in the RPO industry. We are always looking for innovative and dedicated talent to join our team because, like our clients, we know that our success depends on the strength and expertise of our people.
PeopleScout employs thousands of people across the globe in a wide variety of disciplines. We are looking for passionate, energetic people to help further our success in the global market.
Ensure suppliers and workers are compliant with all client requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure supplier’s compliance with client’s policies and requirements, and adherence to contractual obligations
- Review worker onboarding documents from suppliers to ensure client requirements are met for each worker
- Run reports in multiple VMS systems
- Prepares reports by utilizing analytical formulas
- Randomly select workers for quarterly compliance reviews and provide to suppliers
- Track results and provide analysis of results
- Provide compliance results quarterly to Supplier Management and Operations
- Communicate and work with Supplier Management and Operation partners
- Share compliance review results with suppliers and collect action plans
- Work with SharePoint to store and retrieve documents and data
- Review ongoing supplier contract requirements, such as Certificate of Insurance, Diversity Certificates, etc.
- Communicate and follow up with Suppliers prior to COI/certificate expirations and if expired.
- Great knowledge of Excel and ability to create spreadsheets and utilize formulas for analysis
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate great attention to detail
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication, customer service, and supplier relations skills
- Host PMO meetings quarterly to review audit findings
- Ability to meet firm deadlines