The Admissions Advisor (“Advisor”) is responsible for advising and counseling prospective students over the phone and/or via email and chat technology. Utilizing the Admissions process, the Admissions Advisor will provide accurate information regarding academic programs, application requirements, and enrollment procedures. In addition, the Admissions Advisor will provide any Admissions-related information to the student while exercising the highest levels of integrity in customer service throughout the student’s experience at Purdue University Global. The Remote Advisor is one who has a commute distance of greater than fifty (50) miles from a Kaplan Admissions site and who complete their duties remotely from their home
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Advise and counsel the student through the Admissions process and facilitate the collection of all required Admissions documents relevant to the first term start.
- Conduct interviews and evaluate each prospective student based on his/her needs, desires, interests, qualifications, motivations, and commitments.
- Convey accurate, independently verifiable information in the proper context to enable applicants to make well-informed decisions to attend Purdue University Global.
- Know, maintain, adhere to, and comply with all applicable corporate, state and federal regulatory rules and policies for Admissions as prescribed by Purdue University Global and the Department of Education.
- Maintain continual contact with the student, providing the highest level of customer service throughout their journey at Purdue Global.
- Provide accurate and timely information regarding academic programs, application and enrollment procedures and requirements as well as any Admissions related information to the student.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in Sales, Admissions, Call Center or Customer Service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, metrics driven and measured performance work environment.
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Must be results driven, highly motivated, self-starter as well as adaptable to changing environments.
- Must be able to work some evenings and/or weekend schedules based on business needs.
- Must be able to work well independently and as part of a team, within a virtual work environment
- Basic computer and Internet skills required